Join a Winning Team
Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Leading the industry as one of the fastest growing polished casual dining experiences, Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza is adding ten stores per year for the next four years. We are opening in new markets across the country and are looking for passionate, dedicated and hardworking individuals to join our team.
At Anthony’s, we have a strong commitment to our people (both our employees as well as our guests) and we believe, if you treat people right the business will take care of itself. Our people are at the center of everything we do and that’s why we offer highly-competitive compensation, long-term growth and career opportunities with training and development. Joining our team means you’ll be a part of something bigger.
Candidates must be detail-oriented with a passion for building guest relationships. Must have a proven ability to manage a team effectively and work towards a successful goal.
The Manager will be responsible for the daily operations of the restaurant.
- Provide Leadership – must be a role model with strong leadership skills as it relates to training, coaching and corrective action.
- Drive Sales – identify local opportunities to increase sales and provide excellent guest service to ensure repeat business.
- Control Costs – assist with P&L, budget, inventory, catering, ordering and cutting waste.
- Provide Excellent Food Standards – we pride ourselves on the quality of our food, the GM is responsible for ensuring it meets the highest standards.
- Team Work – bring employees together and motivate them to provide an excellent guest experience, every time.
- Ensure policies and procedures are upheld at all times.
- Respond to guest complaints rapidly; ensuring a positive resolution.
- Ensure all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Responsible for cash control in compliance with company policy.
- Ensure that all food and beverages are consistently prepared and served according to presentation standards and recipes.
- Be proactive in reaching our Company goals in sales, service, appearance; while creating a positive, fun and productive working environment.
- Ensure the security and safety of the restaurant, its guests and employees.
- Good tenure at past employers.
- 3+ years of Restaurant Manager experience in a fast-past environment.
- Success in leading teams of 30+ employees.
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
In addition to a highly-competitive base pay, we offer:
- Achievable Bonus – based on performance
- Life Insurance
- 401 k
- Paid Vacation
- Career Development – to GM through our career ladder
- 12 week training facilitated at our local restaurants
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discount Programs
Candidates must be friendly, energetic and detail oriented with a passion for building guest relationships. Must work well with others and be able to work towards a successful goal.
We’re looking to fill the following positions:
- Pizza Makers
- Line Cooks
- Food Prep