Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza – Coal Fired Club Loyalty Program
The ACFP Coal Fired Club is designed to reward guests on their purchases. The program is free for anyone to join. Members earn points for their purchases. When a guest spends $250 at any ACFP restaurant, a $25 reward (credit) will automatically be added to their account.
How do I Join the Coal Fired Club?
There are two ways to join the Coal Fired Club:
1. Online: You can register online at https://acfp.com/rewards with your mobile phone or tablet
2. In Person: Ask your server or any team member for details on joining
What Do I Receive for Joining?
You will receive a complimentary personal pizza reward that will automatically load to your account and will be valid for one month from issuance.
How Do I Earn Points?
You can immediately earn points on eligible* purchases by presenting your Coal Fired Club card or registered phone number at the time of purchase. Each dollar spent, equals one point.
What Happens If I Don’t Have My Card?
If you do not have your card or member number, any ACFP restaurant can access your account with a valid phone number to apply a purchase or redeem a reward.
Are There Exceptions on How to Earn Points?
• Points will not be issued or credited when points are redeemed. For example, if your bill is $55 and you redeem $25 in rewards, you will only earn 30 points for that visit.
• Tax and gratuity will not be counted towards points.
• You will not earn points on the purchase of gift cards.
• Orders through third party delivery services (Uber, DoorDash, Grub Hub, etc.) are not eligible for earning loyalty points.
Are Catering Orders Eligible to Earn Points?
Yes. You can earn points on catering orders. The person paying the check will receive points towards their Coal Fired Club account.
How Many Points do I Need to Receive Rewards?
For every 250 points, you will receive a $25 reward loaded onto your account.
How Can I Redeem My Rewards?
Rewards can be used towards eligible purchases* on Dine In or Take Out. Rewards cannot be used on gift card purchases.
Do I Have to Use My Reward Credits on My Next Visit?
No. You can choose to use your points on any future visit as long as it is within a six-month period, prior to expiration.
Can Points or Rewards Be Transferred?
No. You cannot sell or transfer points or rewards to anyone. Additionally, you cannot load additional dollars onto your loyalty account.
Can Cards or Accounts Be Shared?
Yes. You can share your account with family or friends, however rewards and points cannot be transferred to another Coal Fired Club account.
Can Points Be Split on One Bill?
Only one Coal Fired Club account can earn the points per check. If guests receive separate checks, then each member will receive the points from their purchase.
Do Points Expire?
Points do not expire.
Do Rewards Expire?
Reward credits will expire six months from issuance.
How Can I Check My Points and Rewards
• Points will be displayed on your check once the check is closed.
• Coal Fired Club members can review points and balances online at https://acfp.com/rewards
Where Can I Receive Rewards?
You can dine at any ACFP restaurant and earn rewards on any dine in or take out purchase.
What do I do if my Card is Lost or Stolen?
• If your Coal Fired Club card has been misplaced or stolen, you can ask for a replacement card at any Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza restaurant to have your account information transferred and a new member ID issued.
• Members can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have a new member ID issued and points transferred.
I Was a Member of Thanx, What Do I Do Now?
• Thanx members were provided the opportunity to opt in their email address to be transferred into the new program. If you missed this opportunity, contact email@example.com and we would be more than happy to help you.
If I Was a Member of Thanx, What Happened to My Rewards?
• Your accrued rewards are still available to you for up to one year from the launch of the Coal Fired Club. For every reward that you had earned, we loaded a $25 reward to your account.
After I Register what will you do with my Information?
• We do not share your information. ACFP will send you company information, special offers and promotions.
• We will contact you if the Coal Fired Club has any changes to the terms & conditions or updates on your account activity.
• Your phone number is necessary to look up your account. Please note, we will never share your information with a third party.
• We may discontinue our Coal Fired Club at any time in our sole discretion with no liability to you. If we do so, we’ll publish a notice on our website and/or email you to let you know. If you do not use your Coal Fired Club card or phone number to earn or redeem points for 12 consecutive months, or if we believe that you have engaged in fraudulent or unlawful activity or failed to comply with these terms and conditions, ACFP reserves the right to terminate your membership in the Coal Fired Club
• ACFP reserved the right to change the Coal Fired Club, including but not limited to, the number of points earned on each purchase, redemption and terms and conditions. If there are changes to any part of the Coal Fired Club, the updated will be published to our website at https://acfp.com/rewards and will be communicated to you. Your continued participation in our Coal Fired Club will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
• We’d love to hear from you. If you have any questions about our Coal Fired Club or these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Eligible purchases may change based on local and state laws. This include but not limited to the purchase of alcohol.